Journées Européennes de la SFC 2016 - Paris
- Evaluation by sex of clinical practice indicators (from HAS) in post-myocardial infarction.
Acute Cardiovascular Care 2015 - Vienne
- Are diabetics with acute myocardial infarction less painful? Data from an observational registry
- Gender and secondary prevention after myocardial infarction. Still no equal.
- TIMI flow in STEMI patients treated with ticagrelor, clopidogrel or prasugrel in the prehospital settings
European Stroke Conférence 2013 - Londres
- A regional emergency stroke network yields a high rate of thrombolysis. The Resuval (Rhône Valley, France) thrombolysis registry. Abstract - Poster
ESC congress 2011 - Paris
- A well organized regional network is a major determinant of improvement of acute myorcardial infarction management. Abstract
- Assessment of the management of acute myocardial infarction in emergency room, compared to prehospital management. Abstract - Poster
American College of Cardiology 2009 - Orlando
- Comparison of the prehospital or cath-lab administration of high dose tirofiban in patients undergoing primary angioplasty: the AGIR-2 study. Abstract